South Granville Location: Management/ Lead Stylists/ Part Time Stylists
We have locations in:
Victoria/ Nanaimo/ Kelowna/ West Vancouver/ North Vancouver/Coquitlam
Caposhie is a division of Noble Motives Collective. Behind everything we do we want to make a difference through the products we build, the retail platform we have, and the community we create.
If you love selling, and enjoy working in a fun, and dynamic environment we want to meet you!
Our Store Managers are responsible for every aspect of the store. They serve as a leader of their store, developing and motivating the entire staff to provide a superior level of customer service that will maximize sales and profits.
You drive our business through effective leadership of your people. You motivate and challenge your team to provide exceptional service and create lasting relationships with each of their customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
For consideration all qualified Candidates will meet the following expectations:
- Growing our business through exceptional customer service and top-performing sales
- Able to hire, develop and motivate your driven, high-potential team
- Ability to establish rapport with customers and provide them with an exceptional shopping experience
- Highly enthusiastic, energetic, and ambitious team player that drives performance towards outstanding results
- Ability to effectively train staff on sales and product knowledge.
- Entrepreneurial at heart
- Possess a LOVE for Fashion
- Flexible Availability and able to work days, evenings, and weekend
As an entrepreneur you look past what ’is’ and see what ‘could be,’ with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful. In addition, you are:
- Passionate about customer service
- Management experience an asset
- Brimming with common sense and quick on your feet
- Confident, enthusiastic and resilient
- A lover of style and fashion
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance